Monday, July 28, 2008

Sculpture

Krystal sent me some photographs of the finished, full-size version of the Piano Monster sculpture I designed a little bit over a year ago. It was part of a student project during my senior year, and one of two student sculptures to actually get built. I didn't sculpt it myself, and I'm currently double-checking with Krystal about whom I should to give credit to for the actual sculpture. I wasn't involved in the sculpting process itself, as I was in another city - out of necessity. I'm thrilled with how it turned out, though. The silver sculpture in the background of the third picture, "Birth of Rock", was designed by another student involved in the project. Both sculptures are located in the Heavy Metal Graveyard at the Hard Rock Theme Park in Myrtle Beach, SC.







No comments: