Thursday, August 7, 2008

Fuzzy Goggles

I created these at James' (from badideasonline.net) request:







Unfortunately, aside from being fuzzy, the goggles do nothing.
The idea wasn't so much a 'request' as an ill-fated off-hand remark -- however, now that I've created them (and am mailing them), I fully expect him to wear them. I also have superglue and a thin layer of fake fur all over my hands, the feeling is bizarre.

Alright, I'm a little behind on the latest wallpaper update, because my computer has been chugging on the Photoshop file. I've been working at a higher resolution than I normally do, for various reasons, and the computer does not appreciate it.
I've taken to playing quick games of Solitaire while I wait for the image to load, a layer to be created, layers to be merged, et cetera. Incidentally, I've discovered that I suck at Solitaire.

In any case, I'm nearly done with it. Here's a small preview:



As long as my computer cooperates and I continue to suck at Solitaire, it'll probably be finished tonight/tomorrow, I'll post an update.

No comments: