Sunday, September 7, 2008

Kitten Mug

I love coffee and my mother collects coffee-mugs, so I know there are probably other coffee-mug collectors out there.

To that end, I've plastered the latest Halloween image on a coffee mug, which you can find here in the Deathbycute.com online store.

It will only be up until the end of October, when it will get switched out for either a Thanksgiving mug (I'm not so gung-ho on Thanksgiving, so I'm not sure) or a Christmas mug. I'd keep them all up at once but I doubt that a Halloween mug will sell very well in January, and a free Cafepress store can only have one of each type of product up at a time.

There's been at least one request for a dragon-themed something, but the dragon images I have right now require a little editing before they'll be available. I may make some prints available later on.

Still thinking about a photo section - not sure if it's really worthwhile, since it runs against the theme of this site, unless I manage to take some really interesting photographs.

More Halloween wallpapers to come in the upcoming weeks.

No comments: