Friday, April 25, 2008

Impending Updates

Over the course of the next week or so, the website may have intermittent periods of downtime as I work on an overhaul. I'm still debating how much to change the physical appearance, but I will be doing a lot of work on the back end - optimizing code, and the like. I will also be adding mirrors for people using PDAs, cell phones, and other portable devices, as well as adding wallpapers in smaller resolutions for people using such devices.

I'll also be finishing up a few images/quizzes that have been languishing on my hard drive, and possibly setting up an online store for T-shirts and such. This section will be added on in the revamp, although there may not be much up at first.

I've also finished the third rough draft of the comic I'm working on and plan on releasing the first issue some time around July or August. It will probably be done in a Print on Demand format. I'll post more about that as the project nears completion.

No comments: