Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Revamp 99% Complete

I hope you like the new look of the site.

It took surprisingly little time to put together. The superficial improvements are part of it, but I've changed quite a few nuts and bolts as well.

You'll see more small edits over the next few weeks, and maybe some rearrangements. Some of the Wallpaper/Icon sections may be combined, and a new category added; I may re-add the "Skins" section as a subcategory of Templates. Quizzes and Books will eventually be added, as well.

However, the bulk of what will be going on in the immediate future is a cell/portable mirror, which I will be adding around the middle of next week (probably Tuesday). It may not be pretty at first, as I do not have a TON of experience with designing something "pretty" for portable/hand-held devices. I have designed working websites for hand-held devices (none of which are currently up on the 'net) but making something that looks nice without choking your phone or driving your phone bill up into the stratosphere is another thing.

Cell phone wallpapers will still become available over the next week or so, whether or not the site gets launched before the middle of next week. There will also be a few new icons and wallpapers going up. I know there isn't enough content on the site, and I'm trying to rectify that matter.

The "merchandise" section currently goes to an "UNDER CONSTRUCTION" page, but hopefully, within the next month, it will lead to an online store.

Enjoy, everyone... and stay cheerful.

No comments: